You have lots of options when it comes to your Medicare coverage. It can be tough to know which plan is right for you.
Here are Important Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing Your Medicare Options:
- How is my health and what will it be like in the future?
- Do I want freedom and flexibility in my plan?
- Can I choose any doctor or hospital in the USA?*
- What is the experience and rating of the company?
- What is the carrier’s rate stability if I choose a Medicare Supplement policy?
- What is my monthly or annual budget for coverage?
- What is the level of customer service I will receive?
*That accept Medicare
Talking to a licensed insurance agent can also help you make a more informed decision. Our agents are here to help answer any questions you may have and to help you find the right coverage according to your needs and preferences.